Be one with yourself…
The shamanic healing work has common roots worldwide. It is a healing method that touches body, mind and soul in love, connecting heaven and earth. In my treatments I meet people with devotion, mindfulness and love and I want to refuel them with joy of life, light and warmth. With the trust in the primordial knowledge, my own intuition – “what you feel when you keep all doors open in all directions at the same time” – I accompany my clients and lead them step by step into their own power, so that the self-healing powers are activated and healing can happen!
What does a treatment look like?
You will be taken in mindfulness on a journey through the power of incense, sounds, fragrances and healing energy work.
The first phase
is used to clean the energy field by using white sage and other healing herbs. This sage comes from Native Americans in South Dakota and was cultivated and harvested according to their sacred teachings.
In the second phase
I work with the healing powers of vibrations and sounds and energize their chakras (energy centers) one after another.
In the third phase
is worked with an inaugurated sacred drum. It energizes and harmonizes the energy system, the power animal is called, which gives us important information, new orientation and visions.
In the fourth phase
the hands are laid on and the healing energy flowing from creation is passed on to you.
The treatment is supported by crystals and thus the healing power is strengthened.
Depending on your needs, healing techniques are applied to reprogram the cells, release vows and oaths, old beliefs and blockages. The healing powers can thus flow again.
I would be happy to advise you in a personal conversation and look forward to hearing from you.
Shamanic healing is suitable for:
- Support and guidance for personal development
- Growth in your own strength
- dissolving old energetic & physical blockages
- Finding your own potential and life task
- Activation & strengthening of the immune system and nervous system
- Cleaning & harmonization of the energy system
- Self-healing forces are activated and can flow freely again
When does shamanic healing help:
- Lack of energy
- Lack of zest for life/pleasure in life
- burdening feelings of guilt
- Fear Dreams
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sadness and powerlessness
- Loss of a beloved person or animal
- Pain of any kind / physical or psychological
- physical or psychological abuse
- when you feel “strange” in your skin
- and many more…